Monday, February 13, 2012

Sorry for the radio silence


I'm back! And have been, for a little while. I'm blorry. :)
But to win your love back, I have collected some links from around the web that may amuse your literary hearts:

A seven year old girl once sent Roal Dahl a sweet and thoughtful gift- one of her dreams, contained in a bottle. Read the letter Dahl sent her back.

I've been reading through the Betsy-Tacy series again, and was flabbergasted to find that there is an actual Betsy-Tacy house open to visitors in Minnesota! Bucket list! (P.S. If you haven't read this series, do.)

Ever wondered how your favorite literary characters would spend their Valentine's Day?
Quote from the article: "Romeo and Juliet: Originally, these two were planning on doing a double date on V-day with Hamlet and Ophelia, but every time they hang out, someone ends up dead."


P.S.S. To any wondering, I had a REALLY great time touring the US of A. One of the best parts for me was Disneyland.
(sadly true)

2 comments:

  1. Dani! Great to see you're writing again, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tienkie! Thanks for coming back :)

    ReplyDelete