Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Frenzy

I now interrupt this stream of bookish posts to update you on Life. Lately, mine has been incredibly busy. I've been packing, editing my book, getting schoolwork done, hitting deadlines, shopping for my upcoming trip. Among these things there is little time to do necessary things like sleep and eat, and I'm just like:
Hopefully, I'll catch up on the plane.

On another topic, my report back on the Hunger Games:
I thought the directors did a phenomenal job on the casting, but I found the movie disturbingly violent. There was a lengthy discussion afterwards; some friends thought the movie was sensitized compared to the book, but my sister and I found it to be much more graphic than what we pictured. I guess your enjoyment of the movie depends on your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment